You are not alone. This is the most common eye issue I hear every day in practice. Symptoms will vary throughout the day and some days are better and some days are worse. This condition is most common in women especially over 40 years old. Most people think it is due to allergies but in most cases allergies are not a major factor. These symptoms result from a gradual reduction in the production of tears that lubricate the eyes. This condition only gets worse with time and there are many effective therapies available. If you have dry, red, irritated eyes, call 739-2050 because we have the solution!!
- Learn more about Dr. Monica Brown
- Baymeadows Vision Center is proud to announce the joining of Dr. Monica Brown to the practice!
- Florida Times-Union Profiles Baymeadows Vision Center Patient Who Overcame Near Blindness
- Living better through scleral lenses
- New eye care center treats the otherwise untreatable