Our eye and vision examination requires about 1 hour.
The exam includes:
- Comprehensive general and eye health history
- Analysis of eye health externally and internally, including cataract, macular degeneration and glaucoma testing
- Analysis of eye-muscle coordination including, eye tracking and focusing
- Automatic computer refractions to determine your exact prescription
- Corneal topography analysis for contact lenses and laser vision surgery
- Examination for clarity of vision to determine if you may benefit from glasses, contact lenses or laser correction.