Baymeadows Vision Center provides comprehensive eye and vision examinations. These examinations provide the foundation for other services including contact lens management, eye disease detection and treatment, corneal refractive therapy, and computer vision.
Our Eye and Vision Examination Requires About 1 Hour
The exam includes:
- Comprehensive general and eye health history
- Analysis of eye health externally and internally, including cataract, macular degeneration and glaucoma testing
- Analysis of eye-muscle coordination including, eye tracking and focusing
- Automatic computer refractions to determine your exact prescription
- Corneal topography analysis for contact lenses and laser vision surgery
- Examination for clarity of vision to determine if you may benefit from glasses, contact lenses or laser correction.